Monday, February 14, 2011

Needs.

I need strong arms to bury myself into.
I need a shoulder to cry on.
I need to be loved purely, unconditionally,irrevocably and truly.
I need to feel special.
I need someone to make me feel protected, like whenever he's near everything will be okay.
I need to know why some things happen and why others don't.
I need someone who will always be there for me,no matter what.Someone who'll always be by my side.
I need to know that there is really someone out there for me.
I need a hero; a prince charming.
I need to break the tiring routine i'm living in; do something new.
I need to do something to help change the world,make it a better place for the generations to come.

I need a break from everything and everyone.
I need a break from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment