Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coincidences.


There is a theory that everything that happens is just a coincidence. Nothing means anything. It's just the mind of the humans who would like to think that what happened had happened for a reason/has a meaning that makes them believe in fate/destiny.
On the other hand, there's the theory that everything happens for a reason. I believe the second one. I'd like to think that everything happens for the best,and sooner or later (or maybe never) we will find out. That doesn't mean that we don't have our free will. We always have a choice. And our choices make us who we are (personal opinion). But i don't believe in destiny. As long us we have a choice,we can make our own path.
I'm writing this post because during the last few months too many "coincidences" happened in my life. Too many in a short while,which makes them too good to be true. I'd like to think that they are not just coincidences. But maybe because i don't want them to be,doesn't mean they are not. It's just they are TOO many. And damn, everything happens for a reason. Or maybe it's just my head playing tricks on me. Which i'm positive,it's not.
I could really use some answers right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment