Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Love You.


Our lips crush violently. I can feel the heat of his lips burning mine as they move together. His sweet scent, which doesn’t resemble any man-made perfume, fills every corner of my lungs. His arms keep me locked in an embrace which I couldn’t escape, even if I wanted to. My hands search for his hair and are automatically clenched around them. Our breathing speeds up and comes out in gasps. The heat exerting his body is absorbed willingly by every cell of my body, burning me on the inside. His soft lips never leave mine, and when they do, I want them back. I bury my face in his chest not willing to let go, inhaling as much of his scent as I can. He never pushes me away from him. He just strokes my hair and whispers how much he loves me. I never want this moment to end. I don’t want to leave his side, no matter what. He belongs to me, I belong to him. We are meant to be together. Till day after forever.

1 comment: